I am a colourful and outgoing person with a passion for creativity.
I take pride in a high standard of work and my focus is on making people feel amazing, whether it's a subtle change or a complete restyle, a natural look or a more daring image. I love to push the boundaries with alternative and high fashion looks but also create soft and natural looking hair. My aim is to give you the hair that will make you feel fabulous, not only when you leave the salon but every day!
I like to have training courses lined up as I believe you can never stop gaining knowledge, and learning new and exciting techniques keeps me focused and passionate and allows me to keep you're hair looking and feeling it's best!
I have recently qualified as a Redken Certified Colorist.
Outside of work my interests include going for long dog walks, hanging out at the beach, playing video games and I have a huge love for animals, including my pets... Chewie the Jackchi Puppy, Jaffa Cake the ginger cat, and Spider the tarantula! :)
Qualifications & Achievements
* NVQ 1, 2 and 3 Hairdressing.
* Creative Cutting with Jos & Harry
* Tom Chapman Barbering
* Keratin Smoothing Specialist.
* ghd Platinum Styler Tecniques Masterclass.
*ghd Platinum+ & Curve tecnniques Masterclass
* Steve Smart & Kasho Cutting Course
* Not Another Salon 100% Freehand Balayage
* Redken: Placement Matters.
* Redken: Colour Obsessed
* Redken: Colour ER
*Redken: Colour Gels Masterclass
* Redken Shades EQ Gloss Masterclass
* Redken Certified Colorist