I finished school in 2017 and I am loving my apprenticeship at Mamouchi, its a fun team where I feel supported in my learning. I completed my Level 2 in August 2018 and am now in the first stages of my NVQ Level 3.
I've always enjoyed doing other people's hair, being an arty kind of person, hairdressing will be a great way to express my creativity. I am really enjoying learning colouring techniques as I its great to be able to transform someones entire look.
One of the favourite parts of my week though is always takeaway Friday... a treat after a long day at the salon!
Qualifications & Achievements
* NVQ 1, 2 Hairdressing.
* ghd Platinum Styler Techniques Masterclass.
* ghd Platinum+ & Curve Techniques Masterclass
* Redken Shades EQ Gloss Masterclass
* Super Balayage with Andrew Smith
* Redken Express Blonde Masterclass