I started my training at Mamouchi in 2005 and have continued to gain as many qualifications as I can.
I love creating big new changes in colour and cutting. There's nothing better than giving someone a completely new look that makes them feel amazing and look incredible.
I love to travel and believe it’s important to keep learning and have fun with it. I am a real home girl and love nothing more than spending time with family and close friends.
Since becoming a Mum, I am now working 2 days a week. This has given me a new challenge in life and I am happier than i've ever been.
However, I am passionate about hairdressing as I ever was and enjoy coming into work and being creative!
Qualifications & Achievements
* NVQ 1, 2 and 3 Hairdressing.
* NVQ 2 Barbering.
* NVQ 2 Team Leading.
* Principles of Design.
* Keratin Smoothing Specialist.
* Ghd Master Class.
* Customer Service.
* Creative Colour and Cutting with Danny Neaves.
* Fundamental Cutting.
*Shelley Pengelly Hair Up Workshop
*Anderew Smith Super Balayage
* Wahl Creative Cutting with Simon Shaw.
* Redken Highlight Workshop.
* MOP creative cutting.
* Red Retention – Colour.
* Alan Austin-Smith seminar.
* Lee Stafford in salon training day.
* Stying hair with Kevin Murphy.
* Dressing long hair Seminar with Patrick Cameron.
* Business consultant seminar with David Drew.
* Team Management seminar with Peter Lunn.