Salon Manager / Senior Stylist
I feel lucky to be able to do a job that I absolutely love!
I qualified in 1999 from Chichester College and then went on to work in salons in West Sussex and Hampshire, where I worked up to managing the salon.
I relocated to Cornwall in 2016 and I am really enjoying working at Mamouchi, a buzzing and lively salon.
I am passionate about hair and if I am not doing hair I am usually thinking about it or researching new styles or products. I enjoy all aspects of hairdressing & helping people feel great when they walk out. I especially love working with long hair, you can't beat a good curly blow dry!!
In my spare time I am exploring Cornwall, going for walks, and I always love to see the sea! I try a bit of running as much as I can to keep a bit fit and I have completed two half marathons raising funds for Macmillan Cancer Care. I could also be called a bit of a crazy cat lady....
Qualifications & Achievements
* NVQ 1, 2 and 3 Hairdressing
* Barbering Masterclass
* Curly Blow Nicky Clarke Masterclass.
* Wella Colour Placement
* Keratin Smoothing Specialist
* ghd Platinmun Styler Techniques Masterclass.
* Redken: Colour Trends
* ghd Beautiful Ambition Tour
* Creative Head Salon Smart 2018 & 2019
* Kasho Cutting with Steve Smart
* Social Success with Matt Young
* The Perfect Bob with Andrew Smith
* Marketing, You & Your Business
* Marketing For Success
* Great Leadership for a Successful Business
* ghd Platinum + & Curve Techniques Masterclass
* Redken HDR Masterclass
* Redken Shades EQ Gloss Masterclass
* Redken Color Gels Masterclass