Salon Director / Director
I still have a massive appetite for this industry...bring it on.
My passion for hairdressing has never ceased and I continue to train in new techniques in cutting and the colour world. I love to laugh, I love to dance, I love life.
I am a very active and passionate person who has run the London Marathon three times. The first time was in 2004, the second time in 2007, and last but not least, in 2010. The money I have raised has been for Mount Edgcumbe Hospice, Children with Leukemia and LARF.
In October of 2008 I walked 57 miles along the Great Wall of China, again to raise money for Mount Edgcumbe Hospice.
In 2014 I climbed Kilimanjaro in Kenya and raised money for Cornwall Hospice Care, in 2015 I walked the walk for breast cancer in London a 26 mile marathon, in 2016 ,I walked the walk again this time in Iceland, it was amazing! as I had set the bar high I had to challenge myself again, so in 2017 I took part in The Three Landers with Walk The Walk, 78 miles over 4 weeks in London, Scotland, and Iceland,I am so excited to be able to challenge myself for this next adventure.
This summer I travelled to Peru to trek up Machu Picchu with Walk the Walk, raising money for breast cancer, it was amazing to see the Inca Trail and the surroundings, not to mention the 42km trek.....!
I am soon to set off to to Ireland to take part in the Dublin Marathon with Walk the Walk.
Qualifications & Achievements
* NVQ 1, 2 and 3 Hairdressing.
* NVQ 2 Barbering.
* NVQ 2 Team Leading.
* Principles of Design.
* Keratin Smoothing Specialist.
* Ghd Master Class.
* Customer Service.
* Creative Colour and Cutting with Danny Neaves.
* Fundamental Cutting.
* Wahl Creative Cutting with Simon Shaw.
* Redken Highlight Workshop.
* MOP creative cutting.
* Red Retention – Colour.
* Alan Austin-Smith seminar.
* Lee Stafford in salon training day.
* Stying hair with Kevin Murphy.
* Dressing long hair Seminar with Patrick Cameron.
* Business consultant seminar with David Drew.
* Team Management seminar with Peter Lunn.