Zara Del La Salle
Redken Certified Colour Specialist/
I started my hairdressing career in 1996 at Crowns Training Consortium in Brighton.
After working in Brighton for 7 years I decided to go travelling in Australia 2003-2004 taking my scissors with me.
When I returned from Australia I worked at Toni & Guy before relocating to Cornwall where I now work for Mamouchi and have done for the last 11 years.
I am a bit of a homebody now after being a bit of a party animal, I now love going on walks to the beach and body boarding in the sea.
I love going on courses in London. Tracey enables my passion for learning by encouraging and placing me on courses. This not only gets me excited but I learn something new that I can hopefully bring back to the salon.
My passion is mainly colour and cutting which is where I think you can create such a change making my guests look and feel amazing!
Qualifications & Achievements
* NVQ1, 2 and Advanced Hairdressing Level 3.
* GHD cutting and styling.
* GHD Bridal hair-up diploma.
* Lee Stafford in-salon training.
* Bridal and Fashion makeup course.
* Colour - er - Redken 2 day advanced colour workshop.
* A1 assessors award and customer care.
* The Fantastic Hairdresser by Alan Austin-Smith.
* Level 3 award in assessing competence in the work environment.
* Seminar with business coach David Drew.
* Redken Certified Hair Colour Specialist.
* Redken Principles of Highlighting.
* Redken Principles of Colour.
* NVQ Level 2 in Customer Service.
* Lee Stafford in Salon training day.
* British Business awards Final. Team of the Year 2008.
* Styling Hair with Kevin Murphy.
* Dressing Long Hair with Patrick Cameron.
* Entered Moonwalk 2015. 26 mile walk with Tracey.
* Betc National Diploma Stage, TU, Special-effect Make up.
* Creative Cutting with Lee Stafford
* Creative Colouring Goldwell
* Advanced Colouring Goldwell
* Wahl Creative Cutting with Simon Shaw
* 2 day advanced makeup course at Sally Archard at Makeup & Beauty Studio
* Salon Smart 2013